|Who we are
|Who is providing this notice
THE MINT NATIONAL BANK
|What we do
|How does THE MINT NATIONAL BANK protect my personal information?
To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
|How does THE MINT NATIONAL BANK collect my personal information?
We collect your personal information, for example, when you
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit
bureaus, affiliates, or other companies.
- Open an account or deposit money
- Pay your bills or apply for a loan
- Use your credit or debit card
|Why can't I limit all sharing?
||Federal law gives you the right to limit only:
- sharing for affiliates' everyday business purposes - information about your creditworthiness
- affiliates from using your information to market to you
- sharing for nonaffiliates to market to you
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
||Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and non-financial companies.
- THE MINT NATIONAL BANK has no affiliates.
||Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
- THE MINT NATIONAL BANK does not share with non-affiliates so they can
market to you.
||A formal agreement between nonaffiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.
- THE MINT NATIONAL BANK does not jointly market.